Our Housing Disrepair Claims service with a high success rate!

Have you complained to your landlord but have been ignored or promises to repair the property have not been kept? Whether you are renting your home from a private landlord or housing association, the law demands your landlord ensures your property is kept in a good state of repair.

We understand the stress living in substandard accommodation causes. We can help bring an action to ensure that the landlord completes the necessary repairs.  You may also be entitled to additional compensation due to the landlord’s failure to repair.

 FREE Housing Disrepair Claim Form
[No Win No Fee]

Fields marked with an * are required

The data you submit will only be used by Gray Law Ltd and only for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry

Does your property have:

•    Damp/mould  •    Leaks  •    Cracks •    Damaged drains •    Defective roofing
•    Defective brickwork •    Defective windows •    Damaged guttering